When thinking about a wedding or function at the Little Church,
there are a few details to consider listed below.
- The property can be hired between the hours of 9am and 9pm, 7 days a week.
- For a Ceremony only at the Little Church, you can choose any 3 hour period which includes time for canapés and refreshments after the ceremony and photographs on site . There are morning and afternoon times available.
- For a wedding ceremony and a reception you can choose any 7 hour period between the times shown above.
- For any other type of function, we can set the time frame depending on your needs.
- For set up before and clean up after the function, arrangements can be made for each event depending on the bookings either side of your event. Usually you will have four hours the day before and two hours the day after for setup and pack down.
- The church can hold up to 60 people comfortably and 80 with people standing. The property functions at its best with up to 60/70 people.
- The caterer can be chosen from our list of preferred caterers. They will run the function for you and be there for the whole event as well as time either side to prepare and clean up. They will allow for staff to serve drinks and food for the whole function period and clear away.
- You can organise your own priest or celebrant or we can suggest great local celebrants that we highly recommend.
- If you would like to have a band or live music, anything acoustic is best suited for the property and local area for noise reasons. Anything else will need to be discussed. The on site ipod/iphone dock can be used.
- Cars can be parked on site at the rear of the property and there is enough room for a bus to turn around.
- A marquee can be hired and erected on site if you would like to have a sit down function for up to 80.
- The pavilion can seat 35 for a sit-down event. Trestle and chairs will need to be hired.
- The pavilion can be used for casual event for up to 80. There are 4 trestles and 16 chairs available for this type of event.
- To secure a booking, 50% of final cost is required to hold your date and final payment is required one month prior to the event date. The Terms of Trading form must be signed and returned as part of your booking. A credit card security deposit is held for each function which will be refunded after the event if the property is left as it was found.
- The property is in a high bushfire risk area so we avoid bookings in January and early February due to the high number of Total Fire Ban days. At all other times, as the property is a non smoking venue, we require guests to be careful when smoking outside and use ash buckets.
- So just bring you imagination and your personal style and create a wonderfully unique event to remember forever around a very quaint country church.
We look forward to discussing your needs and assisting with your booking in anyway we can.
Nicky and Mac